Keep redeeming your points for rewards and stay tuned for a new loyalty program.
Save time with membership
There are no forms to fill in, so sign up for free at your nearest agent location. Take advantage of quick, easy and safe features like frequent receiver list and recent transfer history.
Redeem rewards points
We have put a pause on earning rewards points, but existing rewards points which expire as per T&Cs can be redeemed for transfer fee discounts.
Building something better
We are refreshing our loyalty program. So, continue to register to stay tuned for all the latest updates on the new and more rewarding program.
2 SGD Transfer Fee¹ Discount
4 SGD Transfer Fee¹ Discount
7 SGD Transfer Fee¹ Discount
12 SGD Transfer Fee¹ Discount
Frequently asked questions
We know you work hard for your money and we’re always by your side improving our services to help simplify and power your finances. We heard from you that our current rewards program needs to change. Although we’ve put a pause on earning new points, you can still enroll and redeem existing points. Sign up for free today to hear what’s coming next.
To enroll in the My WU loyalty program:
- Create a Western Union profile on westernunion.com or our mobile app and select the My WU checkbox. This will generate a My WU number that will be used on all digital transfers. You can create your profile without sending a money transfer. Register now to create your profile.
- Already have a profile? Log in and select the My WU tab on the top right side of the page. Accept the program terms and conditions and you will be assigned a My WU number.
- Register in person at any of our agent location. You can find your My WU number printed at the top of your receipt.
Yes, if you have enough rewards points, you can continue to redeem them to get the reward like before as they expire per T&Cs. There are no changes to the redemption functionality and the rewards points redeemed as discounts will be automatically applied to a money transfer as usual. All the outstanding points in your account will remain valid and expire as per T&Cs.
Data privacy is our top priority. We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with Fair Information Practices and applicable data protection laws to provide the best service for you. For more on our data privacy, head to our Privacy Statement section.
We move forward to keep you moving forward.
- Send money to anyone quickly and easily.
- Track your money transfer in real-time.
- Redeem rewards and more.
¹ Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any).